Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Intouchables (2011)

9/10 [Highly Recommended!]

Fantastic story, funny and touching

Intouchables is based on true events about the relationship between a quadriplegic and a young man from the projets that is found to be his caretaker.

If I was wearing a hat during the film, I would take it off for the amazing performance by the cast. François Cluzet and Omar Sy made their characters come to life on screen. I would say I am now a fan of Cluzet, because not one moment in this entire film did I think of him as Alexandre Beck (Cluzet's able-bodied character from Tell No One).

Intouchables holds some very important key life lessons and  meticulously presents these lessons with humor. This film is able to not only capture the suffering of Philippe but also the joy of his pain. What I absolutely love is how Intouchables is able to overcome hardship/pain with comedy...and does so in such tasteful and delicate manner.

One of the most beautiful and strong friendship brought to life.

Please do yourself a huge favour and go watch this film. I fully enjoyed every second of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...